Please see the attached document Web Portal on Linux installation.docx.
Articles in this section
- I applied my API license to erwin DM and clicked OK, but nothing happened
- Setting up Web Portal on Oracle getting error:ORA-20000: Oracle Text error: DRG-10700: preference does not exist: CTXSYS.DEFAULT_LEXER ORA-06512: at "CTXSYS.DRUE", line 160 ORA-06512: at "CTXSYS.TEXTINDEXMETHODS", line 366
- Slow performance loading diagram in Web Portal
- How may I change my Web Portal to use a different port than the default port of 11680?
- What directory do I place the API license for Web Portal r9.7?
- I already upgraded my Web Portal database to a slightly newer version of r9.7. Can I go back to the slightly older version of Web Portal r9.7 software and use the same database?
- Getting error ORA-00306: wrong number or types of arguments in call to 'SYNCRN'
- How to configure Web Portal to use a different database?
- How to remove the Web Portal r9.7 service?
- How do I access Admin console in erwin Web Portal