Please see the attached document Web Portal on Linux installation.docx.
Articles in this section
- How can I enable the erwin Web Portal and Tomcat to obtain authentication for users from Windows authentication via the browser (client), automatically? (SSO - single sign on)
- When you create a new user in Web Portal (application user, not LDAP user) and do not assign a group, the user can log in and see the entire back end
- How to setup Web Portal to run on Linux.
- There is a feature in CA ERwin Web Portal where you can generate a URL to share the currently displayed content with other users. What are the steps?
- Error could not connect to Mart during Web Portal harvesting
- How to Set up the LDAP Configuration in the ERwin Web Portal?
- How to Import Multi-Version from Mart into Web Portal ?
- How to Harvest a Single Model from a r9 Mart using Web Portal r9.x?
- I am unable to start my CA ERwin Web Portal service (Meta Integration Web Server and Services)
- When I upgrade my CA ERwin Web Portal from 9.x to r9.5, do I need a new license?