Yes, please see the attached modified Logical Dictionary report, Logical Dictionary with PK or FK designation.rpt, that includes if the attribute is a PK or FK.
Articles in this section
- A license for erwin DM could not be obtained. The application will shut down. Error codes: 7(-96,491,0)
- Cannot launch application after upgrade from 9.x to 9.7 - Error Codes: 7 (-1,359,2)
- How to include just the pictures from an erwin picture report in a PDF file without anything else.
- How to setup ODBC for PostgreSQL for erwin r9.8
- How to setup PostgreSQL database to Reverse Engineer using erwin r9.8
- Fixed .FET file, saved in erwin installation folder not applied in FE or CC - why?
- How to create script with User Defined Extended properties for SQL Server tables and columns?
- Every time I open IE, an installation wizard for erwin comes up
- Vendor Daemon with RESTARTING_PENDING status
- How to generate the permission of deny or grant on a specific table for a specific user at the CC / Alter Script?