Yes, please see the attached modified Logical Dictionary report, Logical Dictionary with PK or FK designation.rpt, that includes if the attribute is a PK or FK.
Articles in this section
- A license for erwin DM could not be obtained. The application will shut down. Error codes: 7(-96,491,0)
- Cannot launch application after upgrade from 9.x to 9.7 - Error Codes: 7 (-1,359,2)
- In erwin Data Modeler r8 or r9, I do not want my New Primary Key Columns to appear at the top of the Table, but at the bottom of the Table.
- In erwin Data Modeler Alter Table Syntax, can I have Drop and Recreate Syntax for just one Column and not Drop and Recreate Syntax for the entire Table?
- In erwin Data Modeler, why am I getting the “This Model has no model-level diagrams” after importing using File | Import | From External Format?
- In erwin Data Modeler can I change the order of the Diagrams on the Diagram Display for a Subject Area?
- We found erwin r9.7 does not support Sybase. How can we continue working with our existing older Sybase models in erwin r9.7?
- I have full Administrator privileges on my computer but still cannot open the eMovies model that installs with erwin dm. What settings do I need to change to open the model?
- How to resolve the Query Tool connection errors starting with ‘HY000 ’?
- In erwin Data Modeler, how do I include Ancestors or Dependents, if I have already included a Entity/Table in the 'Included Objects' list?