Yes, please see the attached modified Logical Dictionary report, Logical Dictionary with PK or FK designation.rpt, that includes if the attribute is a PK or FK.
Articles in this section
- A license for erwin DM could not be obtained. The application will shut down. Error codes: 7(-96,491,0)
- Cannot launch application after upgrade from 9.x to 9.7 - Error Codes: 7 (-1,359,2)
- I delete a table or derive a new model on a Windows 10 OS and erwin DM crashes
- Can I use a r9.64 erwin DM with a r9.7 license?
- How to create an Offline Certificate to get Offline code?
- When you create a subject area none of the objects appear on the screen
- What languages erwin Data Modeler support other than English?
- I am unable to reverse engineer from a SQL server database. That gives me errors like Statement(s) could not be prepared Invalid object name SYS. table or object.
- Why when I work in erwin r9.8 I consistently receive an error message, "encountered an improper argument" when resizing the window, or clicking on the tabs, Defaults, Entities, Attributes, etc.?
- In erwin Data Modeler, why when I try to import Bulk Editor changes from a CSV file, which was changed in Microsoft Excel, I am getting the error "An unexpected and serious condition occurred"?