How do I change the entity fill style from Gradient format to Solid so I can create entities with a solid color, globally?
The default Entity Fill Style is designed as the Gradient Style. To get a fill type with a solid format, you need to take the following steps:
1. Create a new Theme
2. Open the newly created Theme and go to the Entity Tab
3. Select the icon on the Fill Option field to open the Entity Text Fill Editor Window
4. Select the Fill style as Solid with the desired fill color.
5. After completing that theme, if you want to globally set the Entity fill style as Solid Format, you need go to the menu bar and select Diagram and Diagrams.
6. Then select the General Tab and apply the newly created Theme under the Theme field so that you can create new entities with the solid fill style.
NOTE: you can also apply a theme at the individual entity level.